Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Semi-charmed kind of life....

I love jewelry. I think it comes from believing I was a princess when I was a kid and having to be decked out in anything shiny that crossed my path. I find jewelry matching to be a key ingredient for the perfect outfit. It's very rare that I wear the same piece of jewelry more than once in a two week period. Except...


And...

The Blue flower and Ladybird necklace and Happy clover and Ladybird bracelet from Mezzo Main Store, Baleful (48, 168, 24) are just absolute works of art. The detail involved is mind-boggling, and the other products in the store match the quality.

I realize, a week from purchase, that I've worn both of these items more than anything else I've ever had. They're such great everyday pieces.


The necklace comes in a two pack (which is actually a four pack, one of each color for spine or chest), in different colors for 85L, which is an incredible price for the detail. The bracelet comes in a stunning four pack, which actually includes eight bracelets, one for each arm, also at 85L. For another 65L, you can get a matching earring set that is multi-positional.


I'm excited about a 'coming soon' product advertised in the store right now, a three piece Bohemian set that's necklace, bracelet, and piercing. It is pre-priced at 90L and I'll be back for that one. I'm dying to try out their sandals as well, which come in boot or short sandal, but as I've already met my spending limit for the month, I'll have to wait on that.



Worn - Hair, Calla - Pansy Brunettes in Chestnut. Skin, Insolence, Lisa Sunkiss in Raspberry. Top, Simone!, Light Blue Flower Tee. Jeans, Style, Burned Jeans in Blue. Shoes, Shiny Things, Black Mary Jane Clogs. Bracelets, Mezzo, Flowers&Circles(Happy clover) and Eolande's, Lucky Star. Earrings, luc, Humble Blossom ear studs in gold. Ring, ~flirt~, Tiffany Ring in platinum and diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment