Monday, June 8, 2009

Breakin' my heart.....

An event today made me realize that so far, I've passed up one of my favorite new items in SL....



How cool is that tattoo? That is Alice's Heart by Aura Falta at Tacky Star, ...Slaughter City... Pucci (176, 209, 30). I'm wearing it currently with the rusty nail option, but for a less painful note, you can go with the silver ones. I recently wore this outfit to an event, but the tattoo would look great with a lot of things...and I think it sends a great message to the world... which I'm leaving open to your minds as none of you want to be bored to tears with my love life.



The dress is Mrs. Lovett, by Vanilla C. Designs, Koss (220, 118, 2080. I have to admit, I love this dress. Maybe it's my dream to be given the part of Mrs. Lovett so I can sing about meat pies. The detail makes the dress a lot of fun to wear.


I love the back laces....

After a week of building my new shop ***Shameless plug!***(Ky's!, Amberaldus(24, 172, 56), it's good to openly note my true feelings.

Hair - Magnolia Darks in Black Frost, Calla
Skin - Clara Bow in Noir Whisp, Sin Skins @ Pixeldolls
Eyes - Pride Medium--vein 2, Tacky Star
Dress - Mrs. Lovett, Vanilla C. Designs
Shoes - Retrosweet in Black, Shiny Things
Tattoo - Alice's Heart, Dark with rusty nails, Tacky Star
Earrings - Vintage Victorian in Red and Gold, luc

No comments:

Post a Comment