Friday, June 12, 2009

Mad Hattering

I get on tangents. It's a thing. I start wandering around SL looking for the *perfect* whatever it is that I'm chasing at the time. The other day, I was chasing rain coats...which I didn't find. However, I did find...


I think it's great... I nearly bought out Split Pea... I think one of the things I love about the items is their names. I'm not good with product names, I don't claim to be. I respect and adore people who are. The hat is (Don't go back to)Rockville - Dirty, and the dress is Sometimes I Just Look Fabulous.

And yes, that's a new shape...Isabelle, by Hybrid at Savoir Faire, who doesn't know it, but saved me from relentless skin searching. I've had this skin, Lisa from Insolence since I was old enough to SL walk, but I've never been satisfied. I was positive it was a skin issue, but apparently not.. Now I can say 'Eh, skin..., but check out my shape!'

I also bought The Preacher Got Me Drunk Hat...which goes wonderfully with ...

The new Toile dress from 1800-Betties! It comes in four different designs, and I got them all....

Hair- Rina in *choco*, /artilleri/

Skin - Lisa Sunkiss, Insolence

Shape - Isabelle, Savoir Faire

Red Dress - Sometimes I Just Look Fabulous, Split Pea

Hats - The Preacher Got Me Drunk and (Don't go back to)Rockville, Split Pea

Sunglasses - London Tac...I dunno, had them forever.

Shoes - Retrohoochie pumps in black, Shiny Things

White Dress - *1800-B*Halter Dress in Toile, 1800-Betties

Stockings - No.9 Nylons Vintage in coffee, No.9 Nylons

Earrings - Multi Moonstone with Diamonds Gold, BijouxOr Design (freebie at Alienbear Design)

Necklace - Simple Drop Necklace in silver/obsidian, Muse (Another Freebie)

No comments:

Post a Comment