Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!

So, I was feeling pretty grumpy to begin with today...then I decided to clean out my closets. Then I had Wendy's and went to Walmart. As you can imagine, my mood did not improve.


I thought to myself, "Self, what is it that makes you happy...happier than anything ever?" I came up with a lot of things, but what I settled for was creating 'Take your Alt to Hair Fair" day. I thought about how I like my alt, but really...spending money on her...over-rated. I've spent money at HF, so I'm not a total leech.



I got to HF, working on my chipper...and landed next to this...




Well...that got me going. I just started flying around HF, observing after that.


I really like getting the 'No Lag' signs behind people...

At least this chick left her shoes at home...




What you can't see about this picture is that they all have 'Family' tags...


Parents, if you don't teach your child avi about lag, who will...?

I don't even know what the cathair is up with her...she had a bird, white flapping wings, a nurse's outfit, and a giant hypodermic... Be afraid.

Heehee...this is my favorite...



I do feel happier :) I'll have to refrain from being this catty until Hair Fair '10!

No comments:

Post a Comment