Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer home lovin'

So, I haven't blogged in a while. Let's just get that out of the way and move on, k? K.

So, I had a lovely skybox that I adored, but I felt the need to move out and get a change going. As it so happens, just as I decide this, one of my plurk friends says, 'Hey..check out this shop!' True Love Never Dies is the shop name, and the specialization is low prim, high quality simplicity. Check out my entry way, with one prim sun mirrors and a one prim table, known as The Kitchen Table, avaliable in three shades.





That path and fence barely visible outside the door are from a shop that I was lead to from True Love Never Dies, called MMGraffiti's. They also specialize in amazing one prim creations that are generally texture changing. I've used the two prim curtains from there throughout the house, as seen in the next shot of the living room.


Two other stores that I've fallen in recent love with are Grindstone Furniture, and Lisp/Art Dummy. I've used the Grindstone Wave couch and loveseat which are around eleven prims each, color change, and menu seated. The clock, end table, and shelf are all done by the lovely Pandora Popstar, who I want to marry in the worst way. She creates her goodness for the Lisp Bazaar side of Lisp and Art Dummy.


She does excellent low prim creations, as well as making just fab decorating pieces, like the Restoration Rustic Stove Fireplace, which is well worth its twenty-one prims. I also snuck in the Asian Daydream rug from {what next} and Bamalama/Olive Juice chair, Olive This.



I had recently been lamenting how I loved Antonia Marat's Sonja Kitchen, but it didn't go in my skybox. When I saw this house, I knew it was going to be the perfect match! I tp-ed just as fast as SL would carry me over to /artilleri/ home and picked it up. I already had the Candy Bright Dining Set from Lisp and they're a perfect match. I picked up all my framed vintage ads from Seaside Vintage Posters.



Another few other things I already had and loved were the Paper Garlands, butterfly chairs with Montmartre Table, butterfly prints (all of those things from Lisp Bazaar), and the Provence rug from {what next}. I had picked up the Fairy Tale wall print from Awesome Blossom with some trepidation. Not because I didn't love it, but because I'm not one of those love type people on the outside... I generally like to hide that stuff, but it's so pretty that I couldn't resist it.





The bedroom underwent some changing recently because of the newly released bed from Art Dummy. I think it's my favorite new thing right now. The Chalk Dust bed is about the cutest thing ever, and the whole set, which includes a bedside table, chalk, and a lamp is 400L. I don't have it all out now, I'm saving a few prims for a rainy day, but I have it none the less. The bed has a ton of sit options, and a jumping on the bed option, it is texture change on everything, including the chalkboard which has a few awesome selections. I matched it up with my Lisp Apple trees, the Lisp Cloak Bench, the blue version of the Asian Daydream rug, and a rug I made before I stopped making.




Across the room continues to be my Lisp rant with the Cabinet and Window of Light dresser set and Dreaming Skies umbrella lamp. I am using the Second Spaces green vanity seat. I loved the dresser from that set, which is cute and inventive, but it didn't fit my current theme of .... Yeah, let me know when you figure it out, because I don't know.


So, to recap...
True Love Never Dies
Lisp Bazaar and Art Dummy
/artilleri/ Home store
Second Spaces
MMGrafitti's
Seaside Vintage Posters
Awesome Blossom
I will add a slurl list when it's not 2 a.m.




No comments:

Post a Comment