Sunday, August 2, 2009

You make me feel like dancin'!

Except that I can't dance. It doesn't matter though...the new Rebel-X release has made magical things happen!


Mareea - Black Swan's Swansong is a work of beautiful, light textures.. Very delicate and extremely well detailed.

The detail work on the seams are extremely well done, and I probably should have removed all the netting for this picture, but it's just as beautiful as the dress itself..

It's a very transient sort of outfit that could go for a number of occasions. All the prim attachments have a number of locations, so you could probably hook up a nice pair of wings with it as well.













The other wonderful thing is that if you're going out where you don't need the entire princess-like ensemble to get your point across, the jewelry and top go great with a pair of jeans...

I love the new Shag hairdo called Coy with this outfit, but I also love it with the new Reasonable Desires outfit, Alpine Beer Girl.



As with most Reasonable Desires outfits, there are a lot of different wearing options, all awesome. It also comes with a lovely detailed beer, either for drinking or holding..and a goat..which..is an excellent goat. I was attacked by a goat when I was nine, so there will be no goat on this page... Stupid farm animals.



I think this one is my favorite though, being a traditionalist, myself.



Loving the detail work with this dress as well! It always amazes me at the amount of talent you see in SL.





I'm sorry I wasn't very wordy. I kind of feel like both of these lovely outfits sell themselves! The quality of work is outstanding and both designers should be very proud of the work they've done!




This one is for you, Rouge and Austie!





!*Rebel Extravaganza*! - Thibedeau (43, 223, 22)
Reasonable Desires - Reasonable Desires (142, 185, 26)
Shag - Silent (199, 146, 35)











































No comments:

Post a Comment